Monday, October 12, 2009

Good book!!!

I just got this book from the Library and I am now going to buy it.
It is THE MOST amazing book for ANY mom to have!!!

It takes all of the lies that the world throws out there that being a stay at home mom is depressing and unfulfilling, and it shows you the truth; that being there for your children is the BEST thing that will ever happen to you and your child.

I have always known I would be a stay at home mom, but this book helps me want to be an even better stay at home mom.

Being a nanny for 4 years, I saw the effect it had on a child to have their mommy leave them every day (sometimes before the child even saw there mom in the morning) and then come home from work only to put them to bed. So SAD!!!

I knew RIGHT then, that my kids would NEVER go through that kind of neglect and disappointment. They would KNOW that I was there JUST for them. That NOTHING on this earth would ever be more important then they are to me.

I am PROUD to be my kid's mom!!!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Love Dr. Laura. I'm glad to know you liked this book- now I'll have to check it out for myself. Thanks!