Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It's that time of year!!!

It is that time of year where EVERYONE is getting sick.
I can’t tell you enough how much I LOVE the onions on the feet (that I mentioned earlier on this blog) to help my kids get over their sickness quicker.

I also love these:

They are gummy bears so my kids love them, but they are also packed with Vitamin C, Zinc and Echinacea.
When my kids are starting to get a little sniffle, I just give them one of these a day and do the onions on the feet and they usually get over it pretty quick.

If they have a barking cough, I use the vaporizer at night as well.

My little one year old had a fever and barking cough last week. By doing these at home remedies with her, she got better in just a couple of days. It works REALLY well!!!!

Hope you all have a healthy and happy end to your year!!!

No comments: