Sunday, March 6, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Fun

St. Patrick's Day is coming up and this year is going to be a fun one.
Each year my sister-in-law has a leprechaun come and visit their home. She goes all out and has treasure hunts to find the pot of gold………. all kinds of fun ideas.

Well, each year I say I am going to do something fun like that as well and each year I totally forget the day of the Irish.
So this year I WILL do something fun and I am actually really excited about it. I have even mentioned to the kids that we JUST might get a visit from a leprechaun this year and now they are just as excited about it all.
I found some fun ideas on a blog Here that I intend to use.

I also liked another post from that blog Here and my favorite one is found Here

I think I will use some of these ideas on my husband for the week of St. Patrick's Day. He could use some “Lucky Charms” in his life. ;)

Little holidays like this make the LONG winter months a little more exciting for the kids, so take advantage of it.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

No comments: