Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Brown Sugar Sand Castles

We did a fun little project today so I thought I would share. I feel a little redundant because I posted this on Facebook, but I realize that some of you don't know me and therefore don't see my facebook posts. (guess I should just link the two)
 It was a snowy day and I think everyone in our house was a little more than bummed about it. So we decided to "pretend" it was sunny and do some sand castles.
 The kids washed their hands REALLY well and we busted out the brown sugar. They had a blast!
 Did it get sticky toward the end? YES! Was it worth it? YES!! (plus, we just moved the party to the tub and they had fun taking a bubble bath)
When they were all done playing in the "sand" we used it to make some cookies. (cookies that only we will be eating)
It really helped turn a hard snow day into a fun day. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

com ">The British Association for Cognitive and Behavioural Psychotherapies. A career in massage therapy can be very rewarding and lucrative. The schools include at least 500 hours of classroom instruction and the training takes about a year to complete.
Feel free to visit my blog : tukiceen.jimdo.com